The New, Updated "who's In" List!!!

Well we're out But not done . We add problems trying to get anyone to act that would fit my schedule (This was the biggest reason that we fell behind). The local Theater (Local Actors ) wanted Money and yet they'll go on stage for free.Must be the Camera thing? This put us way behind and then we find a local lad who has had some acting experience . Now One more . We find him and his girlfriend makes him go home after 2 hrs of filming the night scenes ..Not good! . SOOO we filmed around him .
The next night scene 3 days later this same guy pulls a NO show after swearing he would be there ...Am I cursed with these guys or what ?
Trevor our actor had to leave for Windsor for 2 weeks .
He said he wanted to finish this whether we make the deadline or not .

Since this is my Brothers Short he also wants to continue and then post a link to the clip later .

Still waiting for my Sci-Fi DVD ... I am CURSED !!!

Looking forward to seeing all the shorts ..should be good
Ian
 
Against my better judgement, and ignoring the nagging little voices in my head, I'm in. At least it will be learning process. A painful, embarrasing, learning process :-)
 
apollyon said:
Against my better judgement, and ignoring the nagging little voices in my head, I'm in. At least it will be learning process. A painful, embarrasing, learning process :-)

Hey, those are the best kind! :thumbsup:


John G.
 
Haha, thanks for the support. :smile:

I said I'm in, so come hell or high water, I'll be submitting something for my first fest (first film actually). I'm gonna work on the poster tonight, and then throw my hat in, in the Individual Thread forum.
 
y'all have to excuse me for moving halfway across the country, my internet was just hooked up today, updated!
 
I would like to formally announce that TheatreGuy is entering the ring! (insert GIANT GULPING smilie!)

After years and years of, "I wanna make movies!" and week and weeks of inspired reading on this site, I am going to produce and make my first short film! :eek: :shocked: :eek:

hybridtheory, please add me to that list!

"ID - some things are better left unknown"
 
Since I have bit the bullet, how do I start a thread for my movie? Do I just go to Horrorfest and click, "new thread?"

That seems the way to do it but I have read about people needing/wanting to move their threads.

Also, I would like to add a banner to my signature.

Advice appreciated!

Ted
 
YOU SURE ARE, click on the first page of this thread, and there you will find the massive list of hopefuls.
 
well, i'm out...

locations are what got me, but i'm planning for the next one; good luck to the rest of you

-brad
 
Back
Top