The New, Updated "who's In" List!!!

I'm not going to make it. I'm just now importing footage into FCP, and I'm not an editor and I still have to do reshoots.

Maybe when the Horrorfest comes back around in a few years. :(
 
alright, well i've officially given up on updating the list, let's just say the max number it reached was 115 ... at this point it only matters if you submit. good luck everyone!
 
hybridtheory said:
alright, well i've officially given up on updating the list, let's just say the max number it reached was 115 ... at this point it only matters if you submit. good luck everyone!
Good work, hybridtheory! Thanks for keeping it up as long as you did! Thanks again for all your hard work maintaining the list!
 
i just made my film in 6 hours, over the past 24.
check the films page for "untitled the movie". poster and pics
so add me to the list. please.
 
Back
Top