"The Dustin Rogan Project" -- Dustin R. Rogan

...Buzzzzzz.... "wake-up Dustin, it's time for work"

(hitting snooze button) "five more minutes baby, just 5 more minutes"

...Buzzzzzzz "DUSTIN! Don't make me have to use my teeth."

Thats kinda creepy cuz i just got off my break and I took a nap...and I said that...I'm scared now...

ZaZa is the devil :evil:

Hello Dustin,

I only started to give my coments to this forum since yesterday. Before I let the conversation part to Jason, because my english needs more practice. But what I note above all: there are some members who give always their coments!!!!! Nothing matter - you was the person who like to hear german - right? Then you it is absolutly necessary that you see our film!

Very, very much luck.

Susanne

Hello Dustin,

sorry, I made only critic - sometime I am to much german and I need some attention above it, particulary in a forum with a nice atmosphare like the TimeFest. Here are some compliments: The fotos of your crew seem very sympatic and I like the foto with the fish - hi, hi.

Very warm greetings from Berlin
Susanne

Hello Dustin,

you are very sweet and sympatic. Your german is quiet good. I think you will understand all of the dialog, because 1. there is't so much difficult dialog and 2. there will be subtitles to help you understand it.
Hopefully my english will be next month as good as your german, because I get marry with Jason in England and I have to understand the registrar!

Susanne

Newest Poster...
JDSMJPOSTER-1.jpg

LOL, those fine chaps aren't me. Thats JDS and Mark Johnson. I'm the guy with the beard on the first page of the thread, in the black overcoat

Rogan

PS. its not a thriller by any means, but you'll be thrilled to watch it!!!

Ups, exscuse me,

I thought really that the man with the glasses are you. I will see all the films and naturally also your film. After all this work, I can't wait any more to see all of them.

By, by Susanne

lol, its ok. I know its like Christmas and your parents are taking their time on getting you up on Christmas morning to open presents! HURRY UP MOM/DAD!!! WE WANT PRESENTS!!!!

Rogan

Yes, it is a little bit like Christmas and Easter in my childhoodtime. One other question: How did you manage (you are living in Texas and Mark Johnson in LA) that he is one of your actors and in the same time he made also his own film? Did you make it in LA or in Texas?

Susanne

Yes, it is a little bit like Christmas and Easter in my childhoodtime. One other question: How did you manage (you are living in Texas and Mark Johnson in LA) that he is one of your actors and in the same time he made also his own film? Did you make it in LA or in Texas?

Susanne
ahh the magic of internet!

Back