Fat Monster Films-Mark Johnson
Hyperactive Studios-Mark Aro
Lightwrite Pictures-Ted Arabian
Jack Daniel Stanley
Kholi Hicks
Matt Gettemeier
Luis Sinibaldi
Barry Green

From the guys that brought you Secret Admiration, Retribution and Given...
You won't see this one coming!!!

final-poster.jpg

Last edited:
dustincomputer.jpg

dustinwatch.jpg

fishjumpdustinnakie.jpg

In editing I saw a fish jumping...thought it was cool...was a big fish
jasonthemurder.jpg

and for all you non believers...My two guest stars

1213888234.jpg

Last edited:
Blog entry for "The Dustin Rogan Project"
February 28th 2008:

Let me first start off this entry by saying that I'm happy to be submitting my 2nd entry to a DVXuser fest. My name is Dustin Robert Rogan. Today I will try to befriend this couple that moved into my apartment below me. They seem nice enough, that they would want to befriend this handsome sir that is me. Sometimes you have to take risks...you know? Maybe we can make some home-made queso or something.

I'm developing many ideas for this fest. I tend to have excellent ideas, so my mom tells me, but fall short of them, much like my dad used to tell me.

Matt keeps begging Gary and I for a part in one of our movies. To be honest I don't think he has the chops for anything. You could stick the guy in a role in the Alamo and people would still say he wasn't Mexican enough. He makes for a better fluffer, I think.

More to come later.

Dustin

Last edited:
February 29th 2008:

Today is Leap Day. or Leap Year Day...basically only happens 25 times a century.
Today I grow with hatred towards my regular job. I feel stagnant. Like a dog chasing his tail, or a cat with his tail nailed to the floor. Going no where.

I've outlined my script, and locking down actors so far going great!

As for the couple that moved into the apartment below me. I went down to talk to them yesterday. Had hopes of hitting it off rather smoothly, you know make a great first impression. But that was farthest from what happen. They have a little Boston terrier named Herman. Cute lil guy, that is until he hiked his leg and pissed on my foot. I proceeded to say an obscenity, which offended Tammy. I apologized, but it fell upon deaf ears because she was already back into the apartment when I'd said "I'm sorry". So, looks like the queso will be a solo event this time around. I'm still holding out hope on the Bannister's. They seem like good people.

Dustin

Last edited:
February 29th 2008:part Deux

an update I'm 82.4% complete with the Rough Draft of the script. Have a huge surprise that everyone will Love!!! I'm stoked about it. But shall remain unmentioned until fest begins! you wont see it coming...seriously...

Thats all for now...

Hey Dustin, I am enjoying your Blog entries. Have used the Dear Diary format before and planned to utilize it on this project as I tackle some new elements.

Shame about the downstairs neighbors. I can't believe that they/she would be offended at any comment after her dog pisses on you!

Whatever. I hope that works out.

A surprise, huh? Pretty early to be dropping THAT on us. You are going to tease us for 3 1/2 months??? :)

Welcome and Good Luck!

-Ted

March 2nd 2008:

I've completed the 3rd draft of the script. I'm happy with what I've come up with. I'd been done with the final draft if it weren't for Gary and Matt sidetracking me. Bringing up crappy movies and saying that I need to watch them. There is even talk that I need to get my own computer (currently typing on Gary's Laptop) They say they're going to start a fund for me to get my own computer. I reminded them my birthday is coming up (3 months away) Honestly I don't know why or how I hang with these two. I am dumber for had listen to them talk. I mean seriously they're arguing right now at this moment how much they pay for a flash drive and that their Jim Carrey / Jeff Daniels duo if they were on screen...

PS Gary says he'll post the movies I said were a waste of my time...its all a lie, or he's going to post a list of really crap-ass movies, that would really be a waste of my time...

PSS or he's not going to post anything at all...and I've fallen for their trap...and will have to retract above blog...and then be a waste of your time...

Last edited:
Depends on what you are looking for. I live in North Austin, really nice up here, I live next to an ACC campus, tons of shopping within 3 miles. I'm not big on the whole bar scene so I don't mind living 15 min from downtown.

Back