"The Dustin Rogan Project" -- Dustin R. Rogan

yes seeing as Jack had another hollywood type movie to do, I had him record his lines, and I animated a Wii character
jack-black_qjpreviewth.jpg

gonna get to crackin on cleaning up dis b*tch.

ps only a few more days till the BIG announcement! Wonder what it could be...YEAH!!!

I know nothing.....

...therefore I am nothing....

final touches on CC then uploading tonight, then off to see The Incredible Hulk!!

*watched Kung Fu Panda today with the kid, I throughly enjoyed it!*

Until cooler days and cheaper gas,
Rogan

ps I HATE PAYING $55.50 in gas...oh long are the days were it took like 15-20 bucks...now i'm all upset and angry...time to go break stuff...

Well woke up this morning and I'm uploaded, let the fun begin!

I think I'll wait and let you see what I've been talking about, you'll have to just watch to see what I was talking about!

Rogan

I had a "celebrity" encounter so to speak. I'm not sure if any of you guys have seen the movie Teeth. (Teeth Trailer) Great movie, made me scared of girls for a little bit. But I was on my way to work today and wanted to grab a bite to eat before I went in. Stopped in at McDonalds, and I look up from the drink fountain machine, and see The girl from Teeth. First thought was "Nah, can't be her" but damn I kept giving her little glances, I'm about 95% sure it was her. anyways, if you don't know what I'm talking about....here she is

jess-weixler-as-dawn-in-teeth1.jpg

Now what do i do...no movie to make...nothing going on in the ol' noodle...i guess sit here with my thumb up my arse...maybe take up kroshaing (i'm sure i misspelled that)...

Oh I can change my ring tone on my phone...yeah that'll take up some time...

*changes to "Welcome to the Jungle"*

ok...that took all of like 3 mins....

I'm gonna go drink now...nothing wrong with that, right?

Rogan

one step closer to something special...at least to me it is...

What could it be...stay tuned....

p to the s....working on several different cuts of the behind the scenes....will post later

Including

Explanation of the Sirs

BTS2

Last edited:
I had a "celebrity" encounter so to speak. I'm not sure if any of you guys have seen the movie Teeth. (Teeth Trailer) Great movie, made me scared of girls for a little bit. But I was on my way to work today and wanted to grab a bite to eat before I went in. Stopped in at McDonalds, and I look up from the drink fountain machine, and see The girl from Teeth. First thought was "Nah, can't be her" but damn I kept giving her little glances, I'm about 95% sure it was her. anyways, if you don't know what I'm talking about....here she is

jess-weixler-as-dawn-in-teeth1.jpg

...Buzzzzzz.... "wake-up Dustin, it's time for work"

(hitting snooze button) "five more minutes baby, just 5 more minutes"

...Buzzzzzzz "DUSTIN! Don't make me have to use my teeth."

Back