Sound Designer/Re-Recording Mixer for Hire

Brad S.

Well-known member
Hey Everybody,

I'm available to work on the sound post production needs of your film. I am a professional sound editor with credits in film, television, and past DVX fest films including O2 and The Small Multiple. The services I offer include:

Dialog Editing
Sound Effects and Backgrounds Editing
Custom Sound Effects Recording
Sound Design
Mixing

If interested, please PM me to tell me more about your film and to get a low cost rate quote. Please keep in mind that the earlier that the sound team is involved in the project, the more of an impact on the film.

If you're shooting in the San Francisco Bay Area, I may be able to help out with the production sound as well.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Brad is excellent! He's very dependable, extremely knowledgeable, and always provides the best sounding product! He's THE guy to go to. I highly recommend him to everyone for any audio work.
 
I've worked with Brad in the past and would recommend him for your project. Big or small, he'll get it sounding like a big budget film.
 
Thanks, Ki-Ki, O2 was a fun project to work on.

Ryan and Alan… your checks are in the mail. :)
 
I just discovered that the Contact Form on my website is not sending the filled out info to my email address. I apologize to anyone who tried to contact me and did not get a response, I promise I was not ignoring you! You can PM or email me if interested.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top