Some more glmaour shots of my HV20 with pistol grip and lens shade

phally

Well-known member
Hey Guys

here are more shots of my rig.
I should do some shooting but it is just too beautiful to not share

I have it as

HV-20
WDH-43 wide angle
bogen baseplate
pistol grip
77mm-72 stepdown ring
series 9 retainer ring with tiffen lens shade

enjoy the picks and let me know what you think

thanks Phally

::sorry it was taken with my camera phone
 

Attachments

  • 05-23-07_1159.jpg
    05-23-07_1159.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 05-23-07_1200.jpg
    05-23-07_1200.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 05-23-07_1201.jpg
    05-23-07_1201.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
If it was squared like the one built-in of the JVC could be awesome:
JVC%20HD%20Everio%20GZ-HD7%20Open(2)0000wtmk.jpg



¿Anybody knows about something similar to use with the hv20?
 
I thought that was a bullhorn for a moment.... I hope you aren't yelling "action" from behind that thing? Your talent my get confused about where the camera is!
 
Deimos said:
If it was squared like the one built-in of the JVC could be awesome:
JVC%20HD%20Everio%20GZ-HD7%20Open(2)0000wtmk.jpg



¿Anybody knows about something similar to use with the hv20?

they did a nice job with the looks of that little camera.
 
Deimos said:
If it was squared like the one built-in of the JVC could be awesome:
JVC%20HD%20Everio%20GZ-HD7%20Open%282%290000wtmk.jpg



¿Anybody knows about something similar to use with the hv20?
Like This?
HV20_Hooded.jpg
Ebay, 15 Bucks. Comes with a cover too...Just search for 43mm Lens hood.
 
I like the look of that batesey. Couldn't see one on ebay though (In the UK so it's ebay.co.uk) now if only the HV20 was black it could actually look OK.
 
I found them on UK ebay.co.uk just fine. Dont know if I can past the link here though? The colour of the hood is not to dissimilar from that of the rear part of the camera... it's not really jet black (the hood). I agree though, reckon this cam would look even sweeter if you could get it in black. Although, i dont mind the current colour scheme.
 
Ok now I can find plenty on ebay. Not sure what I was doing before.

They are all nearly square. Have you guys got square hoods? If so do you have any problems at wider angles. There are a few for arounf £7 ($14-15).
 
marko5000 said:
Ok now I can find plenty on ebay. Not sure what I was doing before.

They are all nearly square. Have you guys got square hoods? If so do you have any problems at wider angles. There are a few for arounf £7 ($14-15).

Yeah, they are a more square in shape...and no, I dont have any probs at wide angles. hope this helps.
 
Great. I have 1-2 weeks before my HV20 arrives but I may get one of these anyway. I don't know why but I've always wanted one. My girlfriend has a hood on her SLR and it makes me very jealous (What would a phychiatrist think of that?)
 
the one i got is rectangle........its not the super wide 16:9 but it isnt square either.........it works great only thing is if you ever take pics with the camera you have to take it off cause of the flash..........the other thing is the instant focus sensor.........you just have to move it slightly higher on one side where it isnt blocked........all in all .....it works well........plus I needed a UV lens anyways so I got two things with one............also picked up the cheapo mic on ebay.....it has terrible reviews on different sites but........it works better than the mic on the camera.......and I dont have a problem with it...........until I can afford something better it works great for me........

only thing I am lacking is software to edit my videos.........anybody want to help me out.......like send me some software or tell me a good download site to snag it from.....
 
can you take off the lens hood and stil lkeep the UV filter on tokbandit????????????? are they seprate pices but just when pne pack for sale ????????????????????

peace n luv

Mark Dog
 
Back
Top