So who's doing SCI-FI?

I'm not. But my story does involve a Police Call Box

tardis800.jpg
 
(if I do one) Mine is going to be a bit sci-fi based but not like a lazers and space ship sort of show. Is it just me or do most of you find it really costly to do sci-fi? I've seen tons of sci-fi done for cheap and it looks, well really cheap. Honestly, the one genre I would LOVE to irect would be sci-fi but I just haven't been able to secure the resources. Odly enough, I'm in LA. Presumably the place where I can find anything.
 
I would say mine would be sci-fi in the sense that it references scientific ideas that are not a current reality...so I guess that qualifies as "science" and "fiction". :) But as Mike said, it is not the lazers and spaceship sort of show...more like "Primer" if anyone has seen that.
 
um...I'm gonna say, no on the sci-fi...honestly I'm not sure what mine is...Comedy? maybe...who knows...maybe you can tell me once you watch it
 
mine is more hard-core sci-fi... nothing flashy with robots and lasers and stuff, but the concept of it.... if that makes any sense at all.
 
Back
Top