Snow Part Two - in-camera BW

Downloaded it and viewed it on a nice big monitor and good speakers in a school edit bay. .... daaaamn that is nice.

That shot of the really heavy snow flurry across the lake was incredible, especially when edited as expertly with the music as you did. All of the editing was a great compliment to those oh so beautifull images.

Almost makes me want to run out and buy a XL-H1 right now. Almost.


- Mikko
 
Most of this is shot under the cover of my deck. Also, the snow was pretty dry as it was falling so it didn't really wet the camera so much. When I was actually out in it and it got heavy I would make sure I only stayed out for a minute or so at a time.
 
ncje, maybe it's too early in the morning and I haven't had enough coffee but your post made no sense to me. Can you clarify what you meant?

Thanks :engel017:
 
Steven, i don't think ncje meant anything bad by it. I saw his other post regarding the XLH1 film that sold for 2.3 mil (The Signal) and he was just being sarchastic in a joking way (I think lol). I'm pretty sure its nothing at all.

btw, i love your films! You need to borrow a HVX and shoot something with it, please :). I want to see the HVX in your hands!
 
disjecta said:
ncje, maybe it's too early in the morning and I haven't had enough coffee but your post made no sense to me. Can you clarify what you meant?

Thanks :engel017:


Sorry, should have been clearer, was just feeling in a very sarchastic mood. Im seeing so much great stuff from the Canons at the moment, I get frustrated at people continually pointing fingers at the codec.
 
strancali said:
Steven, i don't think ncje meant anything bad by it. I saw his other post regarding the XLH1 film that sold for 2.3 mil (The Signal) and he was just being sarchastic in a joking way (I think lol). I'm pretty sure its nothing at all.

btw, i love your films! You need to borrow a HVX and shoot something with it, please :). I want to see the HVX in your hands!

Thanks guys. I'm more than willing to shoot with an HVX if someone wants to let me borrow one :)
 
Back
Top