Shelter - A Film by Steven Dempsey

You LOSSFEST poster signature gave it away. Some guy's car breaks down on a rainy night. He looks for shelter, but stumbles upon... I won't say the rest. I might give it away.
 
Please, we all know that you just putting a battery in blows away most peoples' best cinematography. :beer:
 
Seriously, after all the amazing footage you have posted on vimeo and XR, it's hard not to have some high expectations...
 
Seriously, after all the amazing footage you have posted on vimeo and XR, it's hard not to have some high expectations...

This is where I stand. I've always been impressed with your work, disjecta. Really looking forward to the film, big or small. :beer:
 
Wow! This thing looks EPIC!!! I have huge expectations! I'm looking for two or three massive explosions at the very least... :evil:

Seriously, looking forward to it! :smile:
 
Back
Top