Red Titanium 'R' Artwork

visceralpsyche

Well-known member
Since I've seen a lot of good artwork of the titanium 'R' floating in various threads I figured I'd start a thread dedicated to people's photos, renderings etc of it as a way to collate everything in a single location!

I was thinking they should be wallpaper sized so that we can have a nice set of images to rotate through on our desktops, so to kick off proceedings here is my contribution (click on thumbnail to load 1920x1200 PNG version):



Enjoy!
 
Mine was the inspiration for my current avatar... a comment on what RED portends to the fate of the competition...

AVATAR_KNUCKLES_500by500.jpg
 
Anybody have any idea what # they're up to on shipping the R's?
My mailman probably thinks I'm waiting for a shipment of crack. I'm checking that mailbox a bit more than usual.
 
Damon Botsford said:
. . . My mailman probably thinks I'm waiting for a shipment of crack. I'm checking that mailbox a bit more than usual.

Heh heh! Yeah. Me too. (Numbers 659 and 816, so I sure hope they're not to 659 yet. Else I'm lost in the mix)

Until then, here's mine.
R
 
Last edited:
Thanks Brook. I didn't they were dragging so far behind. It's not like they're busy building a revolutionary new camera from scratch or anything!:Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)

Now I can spend a little less time at the mailbox and a little more time eating paintchips. Man, that Willem Dafoe avatar's gotta go!
 
Yeah, I'm #791. No "R" yet... Good to know I'm not alone!

But I agree with Damon; they should spend their time making the camera work. I can wait for the lucky "R".
 
jrv3034 said:
Yeah, I'm #791. No "R" yet... Good to know I'm not alone!

But I agree with Damon; they should spend their time making the camera work. I can wait for the lucky "R".

My # is 557. I agree also, take your time guys with the icon.:beer:
 
Damon Botsford said:
Man, that Willem Dafoe avatar's gotta go!

I was just thinking the same thing when I saw your avatar in an earlier post....

I still haven't received my "R" yet either. I'll let everyone know when I get mine since it should be in the next batch.
 
I thougth they said a while back that they would not make any more after the first 1000 reseverations. I assumed that meant they made 1000 originally but perhaps that's wrong and they have to make more just to get the 1000 promised.
 
Sproketz said:
I thougth they said a while back that they would not make any more after the first 1000 reseverations. I assumed that meant they made 1000 originally but perhaps that's wrong and they have to make more just to get the 1000 promised.

No, that's what I read as well except it was said that they had produced under 600 "R"s for reservation holders. I feel since they have to make more then they may "gift" the above 1000 mark. I may be wrong though.:)
 
More "R"s are being finished now so you should all be caught up in a week or so. We won't forget anyone.

Jim
 
Five Icons!!! Egg you are a Pimp! Good luck with everything.
Oh yeah, the first two for sure-- but keep them coming.
 
Brook Willard said:
I dig the first two... any chance of one of those pictures heading my way at a 1920+ resolution for my desktop?

Here is the full res version for anyone that would like, please ask permission if its going to be used commercially. Sadly my digital rebel xt can't shoot at 4.5k so until the cameras are ready this will have to suffice.

I call it "Red Hot!"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top