Rebel T2i / 550D

After there was so much hype built on the T2i, I'm not really enjoying the footage. I don't know if it was you or the camera but the everything is slightly green and pale. When you see the light reflecting from the lake it is just plain white. Also, the image quality isn't as crisp as other vdslrs.
 
looks like the green was intentional. maybe done in post?
I agree not the best test,but in more capable hands it could still be a very good camera?
 
After there was so much hype built on the T2i, I'm not really enjoying the footage. I don't know if it was you or the camera but the everything is slightly green and pale. When you see the light reflecting from the lake it is just plain white. Also, the image quality isn't as crisp as other vdslrs.
I wouldn't write off any piece of gear based solely on one clip from one shooter. Especially a web clip.
 
A poorly white-balanced clip with 100% deep focus is probably not the best way to sell this camera. No doubt we'll be seeing lots of different clips showing the camera in a more positive light over the next few days. I personally want to see footage that shows the camera at its best as well as where it is lacking.

Just, for the love of God, no rack focus flowers! Please!!!!
 
Wow zerg now thats a good quality footage. Didn't realize something this cheap could be so good. Makes me want to get one too but I think I'll stick with the gh1 till maybe the next gh2 comes out... whenever that will be.
 
Back
Top