Hi Guys,
Im pretty new to video so bare with me.
I live in the UK and im looking at shooting a short film in HD.
I am looking at purchasing a HVX200, or the new HVX171.
I originally intended to shoot with 720@24p with a 35mm adapter.
But now im a little confused by the whole Pal vs Ntsc situation.
If I shoot at this setting am I going to run into playback issues? Im guessing it doesnt make a difference on a HDTV or PC monitor, but what about SD tv's?
What happens to 24p when its played back on NTSC (30?) and PAL (25i?).
Thanks in advance for your help!
Im pretty new to video so bare with me.
I live in the UK and im looking at shooting a short film in HD.
I am looking at purchasing a HVX200, or the new HVX171.
I originally intended to shoot with 720@24p with a 35mm adapter.
But now im a little confused by the whole Pal vs Ntsc situation.
If I shoot at this setting am I going to run into playback issues? Im guessing it doesnt make a difference on a HDTV or PC monitor, but what about SD tv's?
What happens to 24p when its played back on NTSC (30?) and PAL (25i?).
Thanks in advance for your help!