Oooh what is this????

coming soon :)

These will be ongoing minifests. shorter turnaround, shorter everything. Just more opportunities for you guys to get up and put your skills to the test.

we'll soon have things that would be specialized... perhaps a sound design fest, edit fest, etc, etc, etc...

anyone who is interested in helping out with any of the minifests can email me at advertising at dvxuser dot com.

Stay tuned. Luis'll be launching DocFest soon.

Later,
Jason
 
I think Luis' is planning on launching this right after twilight fest draws to a close. We'll all be swamped during twilight fest, so we'll get some of these new minifests rolling in a couple of weeks.

Later,
Jason
 
I am already working on my opening dialog:

Wookiees are a race of hirsute bipeds in the Star Wars universe. [Show stock footage] The most notable Wookiee is Chewbacca, a companion to Han Solo. But there is another one of these strange creatures making waves in a popular online film making forum. [Picture of Luis]

Host walks into frame

Over the course of this short documentary we will explore who Luis is, what he is and how he made it to where he is now. I'm Morgan Freeman and this is: Wookiee with an HVX: The Life of Luis The Mod.
 
Maybe at some point DVXuser can do a Children's fest. Kids seem to be the one 'thing' that terrifies filmmakers the most.

And, the real motivation behind this is that I'm so sick of the goo-goo ga-ga films out there for and about children. I'd love to see what the brilliant minds at DVX could do with this.

Just a thought.

aw
 
Maybe at some point DVXuser can do a Children's fest. Kids seem to be the one 'thing' that terrifies filmmakers the most.

And, the real motivation behind this is that I'm so sick of the goo-goo ga-ga films out there for and about children. I'd love to see what the brilliant minds at DVX could do with this.

Just a thought.

aw

I would have to say as a soon-to-be father, this appeals to me. I think my writing has shifted more and more towards the idea that "my children will someday see this" mode.
 
Details? Details?

Seriously considering doing a documentary starting shooting right at the beginning of the year and I'd love to know some details.
 
Back
Top