"No Time" By Window In Time

Well audio will pretty much be overdubbed.

Hmmm... the sumo and the overdubbed make a lot of sense, maybe you could turn your story into a kung fu flick, the action would seem crazy fast at the 18fps per second... or the other then you could do with 18 FPS you could do a silent film with title cards and everything.

1211565577.jpg


He heh, ok sorry, having too much fun CCing your images.
 
Hmmm... the sumo and the overdubbed make a lot of sense, maybe you could turn your story into a kung fu flick, the action would seem crazy fast at the 18fps per second... or the other then you could do with 18 FPS you could do a silent film with title cards and everything.

1211565577.jpg


He heh, ok sorry, having too much fun CCing your images.


I might just have to send you the final edit and let you do the cc-ing to it!!!
 
OH Mark, I might need to borrow your watch from your film for my shot sleeping at the computer!
 
sweet! I'll have a kazoo section. Good thing my voice has a 4 octave range!
I didn't know you had a 4 octave kazoo range. Wow!

Did you try the comb and wax paper? It works. I wrote a song for Impossible Race and would be happy to help you too if you want. I think a cheek slap drumming group and maybe an armpit squeaker would help too. I also have a slide whistle...


NO TIME - by Gary Sconce
(Reggae style - Any 1-4-5 keys)
C F
I got no time
C F
No reason or rhyme
C F
To do what I need to do.
C F
I'm workin' hard as I can
C F
Jus' tryin' to follow my plan
C G C
And makin' a movie for you.


If you want more verses, a chorus and a bridge, I'll write them. :happy:
 
Actually I just stopped by the music store today and bought a plastic Kazoo in addition to Marks metal one for different timbres, a hum-a-zoo, and a nose whistle. The nose whistle is my favorite. I have a mini ocarina that I might try and play too.

Sorry, I wont be singing any lyrics, just humming, whistling, whining, screaming, etc. Just noises creating a harmony. I'm a huge Bobby McFerrin fan!
 
I didn't know you had a 4 octave kazoo range. Wow!

Did you try the comb and wax paper? It works. I wrote a song for Impossible Race and would be happy to help you too if you want. I think a cheek slap drumming group and maybe an armpit squeaker would help too. I also have a slide whistle...


NO TIME - by Gary Sconce
(Reggae style - Any 1-4-5 keys)
C F
I got no time
C F
No reason or rhyme
C F
To do what I need to do.
C F
I'm workin' hard as I can
C F
Jus' tryin' to follow my plan
C G C
And makin' a movie for you.


If you want more verses, a chorus and a bridge, I'll write them. :happy:

What instruments do you play???
 
Why clean it up... I'd clean it down... er, dirty it up.

1211470770.jpg


Noise added, des sat a little, and crushed the blacks.

Apparently you have some TuttleFu, or is it JeremyFu? Anyway, I tried to get that look in Final Cut and failed miserably. Did you use photoshop? After Effects? Color? Super Secret Settings on Final Cut???
 
Hey Shane, Good luck on your short, the "red" camera should do amazing. I have faith that you will pull it off. By the way you have been an excellent dp for the shots that I have been on.
 
Hey Shane, Good luck on your short, the "red" camera should do amazing. I have faith that you will pull it off. By the way you have been an excellent dp for the shots that I have been on.

Thanks. It's been a blast. I'm looking forward to making it! It's been awesome working with this crew! I've been through such a dry spell that I'm just excited to get to work on something again. I'm already planning on doing a short for the next fest, but until we know the theme, I'll be shooting a few of the 14 sermonspice we have planned. Hey did Matt or Mark send you the script? I didn't have your e-mail, so I asked them to forward it, at least I think I did!
 
I'm all for a nose whistle duet! I'm still practicing! I have to shoot my film first though! Hopefully I can do that sometime between now and next week! I'm running out of time!
 
Apparently you have some TuttleFu, or is it JeremyFu? Anyway, I tried to get that look in Final Cut and failed miserably. Did you use photoshop? After Effects? Color? Super Secret Settings on Final Cut???


I used PhotoShop, but any program should come close. The "noise" might be the tough part, not sure how final cut does it. After Effects would probably be the closest to what PS could do. (some day, I'll be using FCP and Color)

To be honest I can't remember the precentages/settings of what I did with what, I'll try to recreate it and let you know my settings.
 
Back
Top