"No Time" By Window In Time

I just dug through my junk drawer and found my nose whistle! I found a duck call too... Hmmm duck call percussion? :2vrolijk_08:I also found an antique honky horn too. :cheesy:
 
I used PhotoShop, but any program should come close. The "noise" might be the tough part, not sure how final cut does it. After Effects would probably be the closest to what PS could do. (some day, I'll be using FCP and Color)

To be honest I can't remember the precentages/settings of what I did with what, I'll try to recreate it and let you know my settings.

I got it. I just dropped it into after effects. Final cut's noise was too big. I didn't even try color. Let me know if you're up for coloring it though, IF I have time. I'm working on the story boards now!
 
OK here's some storyboard grabs to show off my awesome drawing ability!
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
 
Digital? HUH, no that is my awesome drawing skill! J/K Frameforge 3d saved my life! I even set the camera to the lens size my cell phone has! It's about 55mm
 
Digital? HUH, no that is my awesome drawing skill! J/K Frameforge 3d saved my life! I even set the camera to the lens size my cell phone has! It's about 55mm

Wow that's cool! I can draw too but my stuff looks crummy (but better than Matt's!). :grin:
 
Dang, Shane... we could have been shooting with the 'Red Camera' last night and forgot! Poo. You need to shoot some 'Red' footage of the Netherborn shoot today. K? Don't forget. :engel017:
 
Actually the way I wrote the script, I would need my kids there doing the shooting on the HVX while someone else shoots with "The RED" Camera.
 
I plan on shooting it next week, so if you guys want to come help out then awesome, however I mainly need someone to operate the "RED" camera.
 
I plan on shooting it next week, so if you guys want to come help out then awesome, however I mainly need someone to operate the "RED" camera.

Sure, I'll help. I can't on Tuesday as I help out with youth group. Any other night is spiffy. Just tell me when, where, and what to bring. Need the Hypercam or the Hypershoulder Mount? :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG) I can bring the Hyperdock so you can rest your camera between takes. It'll be fun. :cheesy:
 
I really just need characters to act like their acting.

Please let me know when and where. :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG) You can get my number from Matt and give me a call on my cell during the day. I can help any evening except Tuesday. If'n yew dinna need me laddie, I'll be a'buildin' the Hypercrane (for less than $100!). :kali::shocked:
 
I figure I'll shoot Thursday and Pickup shots Friday. Hopefully this will work. I still have to plan the rest of it, and get some sleep!
 
I can help Thursday. Friday I am going to Heather's Play. Found out from my wife Julie that she bought us tickets that night. Perhaps Troy can help on Friday? :happy:
 
I don't really need a whole lot of help. Just someone to make sure the framing is ok and someone for my kids to direct. I will be shooting at my house, IF I get everything done. That is my goal today!! Finish planning!
 
I don't really need a whole lot of help. Just someone to make sure the framing is ok and someone for my kids to direct. I will be shooting at my house, IF I get everything done. That is my goal today!! Finish planning!

Matt Sconce said he would help too if you want. Give me a call... I PM'd you my cell phone. :kali:
 
Back
Top