I just got a copy of Videography magazine in the mail (which by the way is a great great magazine for video and DSLR stuff), and there was a little blurb about a short film shot by Ellen Kuras on the D5000- she was the DP for a lot of great films like Unzipped, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (as well as many other Gondry films), Coffee and Cigarettes by Jim Jarmusch and a bunch of Spike Lee films. anyway I followed the link in the mag to see the short here:
http://www.ashtonsdslr.com/screening_room_landing.aspx
it's called "as far as you can see". really nice stuff- I just wish you could view it in high def. by the way, great move on the new forum! I feel like there is great stuff being shot on the "other" DSLRs.
http://www.ashtonsdslr.com/screening_room_landing.aspx
it's called "as far as you can see". really nice stuff- I just wish you could view it in high def. by the way, great move on the new forum! I feel like there is great stuff being shot on the "other" DSLRs.