Myopia- by EduardoMiguel

EduardoMiguel

Active member
View it here




Shot from 6-4-08 to 6-13-08.
Camera: Canon XH-A1.
No adapter.


bts pics:
female leads


Checking the sound

The male leads in action

cast taking direction

me at the helm
 
Last edited:
bumping for the updates.
We are working hard in order to make our deadline and complete all the shots that I need prior to editing. As you can see from the above bts pics we have a very minimalistic approach in regardings to lighting and equipment. But so far the Xh-a1 hasn't let us down.
 
Just a quick late update- as of today 6-12-08, I am definitely still in. I have all my footage except one small but pivital scene. I am already knee-deep in editing and scoring.
What I am really fearing is rendering and compression.
 
What I drain. I'm done. I pretty much did all the editing, mixing, and music in 2 nights. I also found alot of mistakes that were too late to fix. Oh well, at least I got my first fest in.
I'm obviously not finished with this, but i had to draw a line in the sand at some point.
 
What I drain. I'm done. I pretty much did all the editing, mixing, and music in 2 nights. I also found alot of mistakes that were too late to fix. Oh well, at least I got my first fest in.
I'm obviously not finished with this, but i had to draw a line in the sand at some point.

Isn't that "line in the sand" the hardest thing ever?
 
Rolling and reviewing...

Must say I couldn't find your post for a li...F**K

Dude, I hate people pull those stunts on me...haha, so early on in the film to. Ugh, not nice. But great pull. :)

Okay, the going out thing was cool. Still interested to see what exactly happened in the beginning. The couple shot seems to be going on a little bit too long for my liking. Though I see what you did with the over-saturation and diffusion on the date thing. Makes it seem like that is a dream deal.

Amazing location coming in at 2:50late. Very spooky. It actually looks like the girl is hanging with the wide shot at 3:45 and earlier.

Didn't quite get the end though.

Over-all, nice film. Good work.
 
Rolling and reviewing is my little intro line.

I type these things as I watch. So, it is kinda stream of consciousness style. Everything that comes into my head I say.

I was typing "I must say, I couldn't find your post for a while" while typing that your first scare came in and scared the **** out of me. haha.

Sorry, it's my style of review.
 
I thought the intro was cut a little to quickly to the bar (but this is a short so forgivable). You had some sound sync issues and maybe some missing dialogue in the bar. It was a little confusing and I think I get that the blind girl was missing out on a life that could've been hers, maybe, if the operation was successful. Good ending.
 
Back
Top