Michael_Petro Presents "Briefcase"

Theodore J Arabian said:
Is that a good OMG? Or a bad OMG?

Congrats on wrapping. Looking forward to your film!!!

btw, MY CRANE IS UP AND RUNNING!!! Woo Hoo!

That would be a bad OMG.. Man I hate people with cranes.... i am SO FREAKING JEALOUS.... Carli fix ted for me....

blowmfho.jpg

I will blow your M0th3rF*&%ing h3@d OFF!!!

-love Carli
 
Theodore J Arabian said:
Oh, that's funny. So, I do hope that shot is in your film. It's great! I want to steal it!!!

You already got a crane man no you want my woman too??? Although i might be inclined to move back to Derry to borrow your crane :)
 
Michael, I wish I could stay on and chat... maybe even join you in that scotch but alas, I am off!

Later! And thanks for sharing Carli with me!!!
 
as promised a possibly misleading grab :beer:

However this is COMPLETELY different movie than Betrayed. completely. so no funny ideas mister :beer:

carchris.jpg
 
Damn, Michael....... I am posting on Jim's thread like it's your thread! You've got me all confused!!!

Carli... HELP!
 
Theodore J Arabian said:
Damn, Michael....... I am posting on Jim's thread like it's your thread! You've got me all confused!!!

Carli... HELP!

Dear Ted,

Get your threads straight! or I will blow your M0th3rF*&%ing h3@d OFF!!!

blowmfho.jpg



-love Carli
 
Have you finished with this pic??? I think you have. Now, find another picture!

(but damn... it is a great shot. YOU SHOULD USE IT AS YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!)

g'night!
 
Back
Top