Michael_Petro Presents "Briefcase"

Carli Alteri said:
oh and i WILL blow ur m)therf*ckin' h3@d off

And what you don't know is if she has a gun with a C02 cartrage stand way back or the head that gets shot may not be what you expect.

/also she has drawn blood... so be afraid :)
 
Michael_Petro said:
Dear Ted,

Get your threads straight! or I will blow your M0th3rF*&%ing h3@d OFF!!!

blowmfho.jpg



-love Carli

SWEET SHOT DUDE!

This image just oozes attitude! The blur that you have on this image... is it a frame blending issue or are you going for a stylized look? Regardless, I can't wait to see this in motion!
 
Michael_Petro said:
Well crap.. its redo your OS day... :(


Almost back in biz AND

Raptor365 IS a Freakin' Genius! Thanks raptor dude.. after the film we upload the films I will show the b4 and after stuff.. Don't wanna spoil anything.
 
Mark T. Aro said:
SWEET SHOT DUDE!

This image just oozes attitude! The blur that you have on this image... is it a frame blending issue or are you going for a stylized look? Regardless, I can't wait to see this in motion!

Thanks,

I am big misleading grab poster this fest(cuz i want people to be surprised) while this is probably in the film its not what you think :)
 
lucidz said:
Since I can't get any BTS from ole mike, heres one of me yesterday!

05-12-07_1524.jpg


:)

Dude, that fish looks pissed! Is he the bad guy in the film? Looks like he's got some sort of missle on his head. Damn that fish is tough!
 
I think he means the clip you sent me. Ya know, the bedroom scene with the girls on the bed and he's wearing that cheap Batman mask? Wouldn't know it was him but for that big Smiley tattoo on his chest. I don't even want to know how that happened.

/...
Joking aside, I've had the pleasure of previewing a few of Mike clips. And when he sais this is the best thing he's shot so far I'd say that's an understatement. I like it.
 
Last edited:
Ummm, don't do that Mike. Just wait till the ball is rolling. Besides, I may come back to that shot and do some tweaks. :)
 
Raptor365 said:
I think he means the clip you sent me. Ya know, the bedroom scene with the girls on the bed and he's wearing that cheap Batman mask? Wouldn't know it was him but for that big Smiley tattoo on his chest. I don't even want to know how that happened.

Dude what you doing giving away the big ending :beer:

Raptor365 said:
/...
Joking aside, I've had the pleasure of previewing a few of Mike clips. And when he sais this is the best thing he's shot so far I'd say that's an understatement. I like it.

Wow thanks dude:beer: hope i can make the rest look as good..<crosses fingers>
 
Raptor365 said:
I think he means the clip you sent me. Ya know, the bedroom scene with the girls on the bed and he's wearing that cheap Batman mask? Wouldn't know it was him but for that big Smiley tattoo on his chest. I don't even want to know how that happened.

Hey, gotta bring in the money to support to bigger picture. Besides, I'm playin' on the typecast deal for some cheap down home laughs. I guess it's just you and me and Carli with a gun pointed at my head. Again.
 
If you ever get a chance to have this guy help you on a film, Do it! I owe you one Mr Lucidz :beer:
lucidz.jpg


Also he has the most amazing wing man you'll ever meet
 
Back
Top