Loss Fest 2009 - Submission Status

51! That's great! I was worried that only 17 entries would turn out in this Fest. I'm anxiously waiting to watch all the films.
 
Hey,

I uploaded last night, but its not on the list yet. THere were no problems with the upload... do we get a confirmation?

Thanks.
 
Urgh: So many of the last minute entries don;t even have a thread for hus to comment in or see what the project is about. Should make it mandatory to at least start a thread if you;re going to compete.

Just griping cuz I;d really like to see something about the projects.

I guess I lost my low bet of 30. Looks like I was way off.. wonder how many others will be popping up in the last few hours....
 
Hey,

I uploaded last night, but its not on the list yet. THere were no problems with the upload... do we get a confirmation?

Thanks.

Hey, man.... you are there... you are #34 on the front post of this thread.

Main page has been updated and is now current and all purty and stuff.

Later,
Jason
 
Just wondering. Some of us have uploaded an updated version of our films before the deadline. Have those been taken into account?

Thanks again to all the admins on the DVXUser forum.
 
Back
Top