Loss Fest 2009 - Submission Status

Ok... Here is a tentative list of what has been uploaded as I am typing this and what I have tentatively cleared pending Larry updating the main list on the front post:

  1. A Safe Place To Be - CLEARED
  2. Almost Number One - CLEARED
  3. Blackout - CLEARED
  4. Brand New Kitty - CLEARED
  5. Chalk Dog - CLEARED
  6. Chasin' Tail - CLEARED
  7. Collections Vol. 4 - CLEARED
  8. Destiny Breaker - CLEARED
  9. Developed - CLEARED
  10. Dust Request - CLEARED
  11. Falling Up - CLEARED
  12. Found and Lost - CLEARED
  13. Gangs and Gangsters - CLEARED
  14. Gray Days - CLEARED
  15. Hangman - CLEARED
  16. Hitoribochi Alone - CLEARED
  17. Keeper of the Lost - CLEARED
  18. LOL - Loss of Language - CLEARED
  19. Look at Me - CLEARED
  20. Losers in Excess - CLEARED
  21. Lost at Sea - CLEARED
  22. Lost Youth - CLEARED
  23. Manic - CLEARED
  24. Melody for Allyriane - CLEARED
  25. Model Photographer - CLEARED
  26. One Saved Message - CLEARED
  27. One Tear for You - CLEARED
  28. Ossian - CLEARED
  29. Placebo - CLEARED
  30. Rant - CLEARED
  31. RED WHITE - CLEARED
  32. Saint Anthony - CLEARED
  33. Stupendous the Movie - CLEARED
  34. Second Chances - CLEARED
  35. Shelter - CLEARED
  36. Stake - CLEARED
  37. Take - CLEARED
  38. The Cake - CLEARED
  39. The Dare - CLEARED
  40. The Fishermen - CLEARED
  41. The Pianist - CLEARED
  42. The Puppeteer - CLEARED
  43. The Split - CLEARED
  44. The Things Between Us - CLEARED
  45. Time in a Bottle - CLEARED
  46. Tiny Dancer - CLEARED
  47. Too Late To Cancel - CLEARED
  48. Trivial - CLEARED
  49. Undercover - CLEARED
  50. The Sudden Realization... - CLEARED
  51. Upside Down - Cleared
  52. Voiced - CLEARED
 
Last edited:
The list above should be everything that has been uploaded to this point.

If yours does not say "TENTATIVELY CLEARED", don't freak out. there could be any number of reasons for this, and if I haven't contacted you, don't worry. If I have contacted you, don't worry. Just respond to whatever my query may be, and we'll go from there...

Later,
Jason
 
ok. some other films have come in. I have watched everything up to this point. Please confirm you are on the list if you have uploaded already.

latre,
Jason
 
Ya I just said that.

But I don't know if I had the leader in or not.

Not sure what happens with that if it's forgotten. I guess you would've PM'ed me or something..

Robbie
 
I'll be uploading mine tomorrow, most likely. Got a clean rendered MOV at 45.7MB, and looks good at 640x360 rez, but I stretched it out to 1280x720, and still looked fairly good ... so I'm going to try and see just how much more data I can squeeze and come in under 50MB (going by what it says on my desktop, for file size, that cool?) and have this at the full 720P frame size.

Also don't care much for how Quicktime seems to kind of wash things out a tad, so I'm punching up contrast JUST a hair for Quicktime, using the filters provided in QT7 Pro.
 
Norm, yes that's cool. Keep in mind that the KB amount would actually come in over 50,000 KB and still be 50 megs, as 1024 KB = 1 MB.

So, you are looking at a ceiling of 51,200KB to be at exactly 50 MB's if my math is right.

-----

I'm downloading 5 entries that have been received on the server right now.

Later,
Jason
 
O_o cutting it close. I believe I just submitted a wet cut? Hasn't had time to dry... I hope it was sent alright, mostly because it said... "upload successful" lets hope that eventually translates into DVXUSER entrant =P
 
Back
Top