Jokerswild
Well-known member
Zip. Best wishes with your film and just think of all the good memories of your dad. That will help you get thru the difficult areas of your film. I have some memorial tributes to my family members on my business website if you want to take a peek. www.sjbaraophoto.com
Next Monday I fly out to Colorado to begin filming a documentary on a Veteran related piece. It will begin with studio interviews. I just shipped all my equipment out there. 6 minutes for your film sounds pretty short. I was advised to make mine 18-23 minutes if I want it to get picked up on TV. My goal is DVD distribution however and it may need to be closer to an hour. I suppose most filmakers go thru this "editing it down, dilemma"
Anyhow, seems we are working on related films and I wanted to wish you the best of luck with yours.
Steve
Next Monday I fly out to Colorado to begin filming a documentary on a Veteran related piece. It will begin with studio interviews. I just shipped all my equipment out there. 6 minutes for your film sounds pretty short. I was advised to make mine 18-23 minutes if I want it to get picked up on TV. My goal is DVD distribution however and it may need to be closer to an hour. I suppose most filmakers go thru this "editing it down, dilemma"
Anyhow, seems we are working on related films and I wanted to wish you the best of luck with yours.
Steve