Jurors panel!!! Fantastic 4 announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think feedback will probably be like when you submit to festivals. If someone is blown away they may reach out and tell you so.

But the only thing you should expect is that your shorts (films I mean) are in the hands of well qualified professionals, and that you've gotten an audience with folks that people clamor for an audience with.

Nothing else should be implied or expected.

Except, of course, that three folks will get some kind of winners laurel, and each will win a book. :)

Gotcha, thanks for the 411. :beer:
 
See now things are getting more interesting by the fest. I wish I had time to make a short in BetrayalFest but now I got a lot more time to make another for WestFest. Great setup peeps.
 
Just sent out a reminder for the rest of the outstanding juror ballots from these busy but very generous folks.

April 1 should be interesting ...

:)
 
yeah seans right.. is this one of those i'm gonna have to fall asleep and wake up and then it's there sort of deal.. like santa... i wouldn't be mad if santa just came while i was awake i'd be like what's up.. thanks.. later...

so where's it at? :)
 
So you're withholding valuable information to play on the filmmakers hopes and dreams... well played... I would definitely do that too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top