Jason Sanders presents ................

We should have had a stunt double when he hit his head on the phone too :D I would have done it, but I was busy shooting. This time I can double for Tom, especially if he shaves his head :2vrolijk_08:
 
Are we going Jon Woo on this one or is it actually gonna have a story...I say shoot everything and blow stuff up and it will be cool...Can't wait to have some real fun with this one. Reading the script I must say actiony action action. And if your giving away money I could use some too Tom.
Pauly
 
Yeah the script is mostly all action right now. Im trying to come up with a little story for it, still looking for ideas. I probably need to get a writer. Yeah its going to be a John Woo style movie. Ive always wanted to do one. Jeremiah wants to help out with the stunts which will be great. Im thinking of renting a second HVX, the more angles the better for the shoot out scenes.

and im waiting for that check Tom :)
 
post up for another shooter with an hvx. send Alex Whitmer to see what he can do with the script he is awesome and should be able to give you some pointers on the script.
Pauly
 
Hey Chris.

Im hoping to start filming at the end of this month. So far Ive been getting props and special effects together and other production equiptment. Ive also been learning sound design. Still need to find some locations.
 
Cool!

Can't help you with locations. I did live in an apartment building that had a huge open basement that would've looked cool.
 
Back
Top