I think XL H1 20x has red line problem

How is that monitor powered? Is it heavy? accurate? price?
Could you post us a bigger image of the H1+monitor+16manual lens?

I am seriously thinking in buying this now.
 
The Nebtek monitor is a modified Panasonic monitor. They attach a battery back to it. Mine is the Canon model, which accepts the standard Canon battery. It's very very light. It's only Standard Definition, though. I wouldn't do ultra critical exposure with it, but it's good enough for shot composition, framing, etc.

I believe they're around $700 or so.
 
23rd_shoot_day1-38_h1.jpg
 
wouldnt you rather be using a hvx for that?,,lol

The hvx does FireWire 800: up to 800Mbits/s (100MB/s) via p2/ full shift all over?

HD-SDI only does 1.5gbps/4:2:2/green shift only?
 
Last edited:
starway2001@mac.com said:
Unfortunately, it's only going to the HDLink which is connected to an Apple Cinema Display.

Oh now isn't that just a pity.

austinpurplecircles.jpg


Well, at least the monitor's got Mojo. Heh, keep us droolin' Starway!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top