HV20 + M2 (SciFi.com BSG Competition)

Great work phill as i said before on hv20 site , no proplem with frack here it did exctly that showed the characters emotion and was very inventive way to use the F-word , and id love for you to put up a downloadable version of your MTV commercial phil good work and much successs to you my friend.

peace n luv

Mark Dog 2
 
Never really watched any episodes of Battlestar Galactica, but I thought your short was very well shot. Great idea for the ending too.

I was curious to know if you have any photos of your HV20 w/ M2 rig. I'd like to do something like that with my own HV20 someday, but I'm relatively new to lenses and attachments etc. It definitely gives the HV20 a more professional look and the shots of course look amazing. If you could put a picture up, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
 
Back
Top