HV20 + DIY35mm adapter

Here is my HV20 with the DIY35mm adapter

2000655948628300478_rs.jpg
2000613876332824089_rs.jpg


2006077525301445189_rs.jpg

http://www.vimeo.com/371492



.
 
Last edited:
Do you have any footage that shows what the HV20 looks like without the adaptor? Would be interesting to compare how it looks with the original footage.
 
What's the point of the vibrating function on the adapter?

This adapter is actually a static adapter. The vibrations reduces the appearance of dusts and also the glass pattern.

Do you have any footage that shows what the HV20 looks like without the adaptor? Would be interesting to compare how it looks with the original footage.

If I have time, I'll post a footage comparing a naked HV20 with an HV20 dressed with a 35mm adapter.
 
Holy sh.., how on earth could you make such a short adaptor for HV20, that`s only one set of tubes. I guess the slight vignetting is caused by the short length.
Last time I succeeded with building a short adaptor was when I did it for GS series Pana.

Cheers,
T
 
This adapter is actually perfect for the hv20, having in mind it's weight and size. It's a kick ass option to hit the road and shoot hand held.
 
I'm interested in buying one of these also. I have an M2, but its size & shape make it difficult to use for handheld / run & gun shooting.
 
With 35mm adapters do you still have to do the "cell phone trick" to control aperature and gain?? Or is aperature controlled with the lens? Also since focusing is controlled with the lens now, do you leave the HV20 on auto or manual focus?
 
With 35mm adapters do you still have to do the "cell phone trick" to control aperature and gain?? Or is aperature controlled with the lens? Also since focusing is controlled with the lens now, do you leave the HV20 on auto or manual focus?

Cellphone trick is not a good idea with the adapter on since it is losing a lot of light. With my Letus35 FE I leave the IAF on and it helps me focus faster and more accurate.
 
Back
Top