How big of a crew?

Zim

Veteran
Well how many people are you going to have working with you when you shoot your film?

I had one other guy on the last two fest. Probably just one again or maybe just me.
 
I did the last one on my own & learned...it's good to have help! (although Michael seemed to handle it just fine)

I have one other DVXuser working with me on the shoot....so far.
 
I have (so far) 5 people on roster. I expect to have 15ish by our shoot date.

Myself
DoP
AD
Set Designer
Conceptual Art Designer
 
DoP, makeup, about 3-4 friends and myself. Two of them will be acting as well in a short scene.

Makes 7 plus 2 additional actors on set. In post I will have a narrator and a composer.
 
I was the director, Jason was the DP and then we had one person for the sound. Three person on the set. I was very glad that we were in three. There was also one person more as an assistent, but we needed her not really. For the postproduction we had a composer and a colour corector.

Susanne
 
Haven't finalized the crew list yet. But I've got about 9-10 people who said they'd come work on the shoot, not including two actors. My first time out with a crew. I'm excited, but hella nervous.
 
one hundred and fifty seven...minus one hundred and fifty one...Our usual cast of characters so far plus a couple more if I can swing it this time...
Pauly
 
I had 4, including myself. I thought that adding extra help would speed things up. For the most part it has but you've just got to make sure your sound guy has an ear for things. The guy I had is super. He caught things in the BG that even I missed.
 
I'd have to go look at the call sheet but when we shot Teresa Decher's project I recall...
-6 cast
-Director (me)
-DP/Red Operator
-Co-Dp
-1st AC
-2nd AC/DIT
-Sound Mixer
-Boom Op
-Makeup Artist
-Fx Makeup Artist
-Gaffer
-Key Grip
-Grip
-AD
-Crafty
-PA
-Script Supervisor

So that's 16 crew members and 6 cast
 
5 as of now
all DVXusers (4 have entered in fests for themselves the other a writer/PA on 3 of the films)

Myself
Rodney Smith (puckthemad)
Gary French (Gary French)
Jason Johnson-Spinos (jasonthewho)
Matt Bravo (Bravajo)

Waco in da hizzy

Rogan
 
Back
Top