G-Form hockey shoot with Tim Thomas from the Boston Bruins

ErikTande

Well-known member
I shot a commercial last week, we literally had 2 hours to shoot EVERYTHING, so it was a little crazy. It didn't turn out too bad though, check it out.


 
Nicely done. Love Tim Thomas. What did you use to shoot it? I've never shot while skating before. How did you find it?

The only thing that seemed weird (and I would wager it is a trademark of the brand or something) is the robot voice at the end. Sounded like those animated iphone vs Android things.
 
Nicely done. Love Tim Thomas. What did you use to shoot it? I've never shot while skating before. How did you find it?

The only thing that seemed weird (and I would wager it is a trademark of the brand or something) is the robot voice at the end. Sounded like those animated iphone vs Android things.

It wasn't too bad actually. It's been a couple years since I've been on ice skates but I was getting around just fine. It was shot on a couple GH2s, a Go-Pro and a Contour helmet cam. I only ended up using the GH2 footage for the edit though.

The company wanted the iphone Siri voice or whatever, which I thought was an odd choice too, I woud have gone with real VO. They're paying for it though, so they get what they want. :thumbsup:

bruins-620x339.jpg
 
Back
Top