footage af101

soeren_hh

Member
Last edited:
good thing i spent 3 years in stuttgart germany as a soldier. i understand his german pretty good.
 
Thanks for posting. It's hard to judge anything too meaningful from the compressed clip, but cool to see anyway.
 
how would we clean the ND filters once the Sensor side gets Dirty.. Hope there is a Way to remove the Filter Rings
 
Cool.

I never saw this video until now either.

Thanks for posting.

I am glad I married a German woman! ;)

Simon
 
The magazines and other test sites does not shoot anything cinematic. For a test video to be good you have to put it in the hands of DP with a vision.
 
The magazines and other test sites does not shoot anything cinematic. For a test video to be good you have to put it in the hands of DP with a vision.

Agreed. And I stand by the comment I made when I first saw this clip - It looks like it was shot by the janitor.
 
Back
Top