EUROPE - A small vacation

Thanks guys! Yes, next time, it will be lots of Amsterdam ! I really want to back to Switzerland and film there - I love it there..
 
wow!!! That was tight.

The editing is awesome and it goes so well with the music....who sings that song?
I want to get it.

Post some more :~)
 
That's Gnarls Barkley - Danger Mouse was the producer on his latest album - they apparently recording that song Crazy in one quick take..
 
MY HOME TOWN AMSTERDAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shot Amsterdam to last week

film 2
 
How were you filming, tripod, shoulder mount, handheld? Also what about powering up? Did you have a converter? Great footage by the way. Reminds me of my Amsterdam trip!
 
Very nice footage Mr. Darge. I will look forward to seeing it on Motionzonehd.com.

Cheers,
JS
 
that was very well done. Im assuming it was shot in 24p, 720-? how different would 25p look to this, i havnt compared the same footage toggether , one with 24p and other 25 so im not sure of the difference. is there a noticable difference?

and if i downconvert with cineform, do you think it will look 24p ish?
 
Thanks a lot guys , most of this footage was shot handheld - I had a small piece o crap plastic tripod that I used for the timelapse stuff - this tripod was seriously made for teeny tiny cameras, not the big ol HVX - I was worried that I would come back and find the HVX on the ground, but luckily that wasn't the case - and yes, most everything was shot in 720p24pn - some stuff was 1080 but not too much - I prefer 720 personally - thanks!!
 
I really enjoyed that clip. Fantastic colors......soul music.......crazy europeans, what more can you ask for? Don't answer that. Nice footage.
 
That is some of the best footage I have seen on here the HVX IS JUST SIMPLY AMAZING! Also how did u do the timelapse on the p2 card?
 
The timelapse was done in 1080/30P mode - In the recording setup menu you basically switch it to interval recording, and I did 1 frame every 2 seconds - I ended up speeding most of the timelapse by 300% in post though - thanks, :)
 
Hey Richard,

pay attention to this small bastard tripods, i didnt like to hear your "i was feard about it, but when i came back everything was all right"-sentence..!

I got one of thos crappy tripods too, it looks like it works, but it can happen something very fast.
So dont leave the crime scene if you are shooting with one of thos crappy ones-be there and be ready to save your babe in ech second!

Your footage is great, i can see how you enjoyed good old europe!-keep posting, your stuff is some of the most inspiring here!
 
Gnarls Barkley owes you a commission. I heard the song on your vid and had to buy it from iTunes... :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top