DVXUser Fests in 12 easy steps - For Beginners

Probably waiting for their cameras to arrive.
:)

wonderwomanohnoyoudidnt.gif
 
because it's a sticky, i keep clicking on this thread thinking it's the rules for lovefest. i've been tricked again!
 
humbly suggested revisions:
  • STAGE 1: What is the next fest going to be?
  • STAGE 2: When will the rules be announced?
  • STAGE 3: When will the prizes be announced?
  • STAGE 4: Who's In??
  • STAGE 5: How do we submit? Where do I mail my film?
  • STAGE 6: Check out my Poster!
  • STAGE 7:Can someone tell me how to I encode from my NLE for the web? Or do it for me?
  • STAGE 8: Is that (X) minutes WITH credits? Can we go over?
  • STAGE 9: Has everyone uploaded?
  • STAGE 10: What happened to Mark J and Slimothy's film and Kholi's film?
  • STAGE 11: What is the next fest going to be?
  • STAGE 12: When is viewing going to be open?
  • STAGE 13: I tried downloading this film 10 times and it never - wait never mind, working now.
  • STAGE 14: Shouldn't so and so's film be disqualified?
  • STAGE 15: How do we vote?
  • STAGE 16: Has everyone voted?
  • STAGE 17: What is the next fest going to be?
  • STAGE 18: When are the winners going to be announced?
  • STAGE 19: What is the next fest going to be?
  • STAGE 20: Congratulations to everyone!
  • STAGE 21: What is the next fest going to be?
heh heh, just joking mostly :D
 
BEats the hell outt having to stand up and say "Hi... I'm X-Angel..and I am a DVXFest Newbie"
 
humbly suggested revisions:
  • STAGE 1: What is the next fest going to be?
  • STAGE 2: When will the rules be announced?
  • STAGE 3: When will the prizes be announced?
  • STAGE 4: Who's In??
  • STAGE 5: How do we submit? Where do I mail my film?
  • STAGE 6: Check out my Poster!
  • STAGE 7:Can someone tell me how to I encode from my NLE for the web? Or do it for me?
  • STAGE 8: Is that (X) minutes WITH credits? Can we go over?
  • STAGE 9: Has everyone uploaded?
  • STAGE 10: What happened to Mark J and Slimothy's film and Kholi's film?
  • STAGE 11: What is the next fest going to be?
  • STAGE 12: When is viewing going to be open?
  • STAGE 13: I tried downloading this film 10 times and it never - wait never mind, working now.
  • STAGE 14: Shouldn't so and so's film be disqualified?
  • STAGE 15: How do we vote?
  • STAGE 16: Has everyone voted?
  • STAGE 17: What is the next fest going to be?
  • STAGE 18: When are the winners going to be announced?
  • STAGE 19: What is the next fest going to be?
  • STAGE 20: Congratulations to everyone!
  • STAGE 21: What is the next fest going to be?
heh heh, just joking mostly :D

You forgot:

[*]STAGE 22: Vote down Jack's thread.
 
You forgot this step:

"The theme is Flippity Floog, right, well, would this idea qualify as Flippity Floog?"
OR
"I need a character named Chewbacca. Well, if it says Chewbacca on his name tag and it flashes by fast so you can only see it in one frame, does that count?"
OR
"I need to have a Bloopity Bloop , right? What if I use a Blippity Blipp? That's close enough, right? Oh, and the camera moves by it so fast you only, like, see it for one frame... and, um, it's kind of blurry."
 
Back
Top