"Dresscode" for the Festival???

majikfraug

Well-known member
So how dressy is this Festival? Tuxedos? Jeans and T-shirts?
What are you (and more importantly: wives and girlfriends) wearing to the Festival on July 11th? Inquiring wives want to know :)
 
Hope it's nothing too fancy, all I brought was black cargo pants and a polo. Couldn't fit my dress shoes either, so I just have my regular black Orchids.
 
bikinis? Maybe I am lucky I can't get money to go....

Though we all saw rogans ass, how much worse can it get?
 
how much worse can it get?

yesterday rogan sent me an email suggesting that some will be wearing assless chaps. he then signed it, "hint..hint..wink..wink.. nudge.. nudge.." i don't know what that means.
 
Last edited:
yesterday rogan sent me an email suggesting that some will be wearing assless chaps. he then signed it, "hint..hint..wink..wink.. nudge.. nudge.." i don't know what that means.

Heeeey, I got that too! :huh:

I was told it is semi-casual, some will want to dress up a little more and some will not. I think I will go medium: leave the jacket at home and untuck the dress shirt. We'll see...
 
Nick you are going? Damn...

Medium casual? semi-casual. All these fashion terms are new to me. If I was going I would go smart casual. Nice jeans, nice shoes, nice T, sport coat. You know, looking cool and sexy. :) (next time)

And Larry, maybe I felt like opening pandora's box. I need a good laugh today. :grin:
 
CineSpace is a club/bar primarily. Wear what you would for a night on the town chasing some skirts.

Although I won't be able to make the trip myself...and my best wishes to all the finalists...I have to agree with Zak. If everything I'm reading is true and there will be some 'heavy-hitters' there, I would think you might want to dress a little nicer for this event. Please remember, first impressions are important and the first thing anyone sees is how you're dressed & how you carry yourself. It sounds like there could be some real opportunities at this one (Damn, I wish I could make it!).

Mark also mentioned in another post that those attending will be representing the DVXuser's....so please, do us proud, there's no telling how far this could propel the cause!

It's never a good idea to puke on an executive unless he's firing you!:shocked:

Again, best of luck to all semi's...the rest of us will be watching (Big Brother or what?).
 
Last edited:
Isn't that illegal? I think the call it arson...

On a more serious note, Tommy, I did see your response to ym question. I guess I just wanted to prove that I am observant and I noticed the "musician" was missing from your sig. :grin:
 
There will definitely be some heavy hitters at the event and I agree that those attending should give thought to the impression they make. Since I'm the designated schmoozer for Fat Monster I plan on wearing a suit and acting my age for once in a blue moon.
 
There will definitely be some heavy hitters at the event and I agree that those attending should give thought to the impression they make. Since I'm the designated schmoozer for Fat Monster I plan on wearing a suit and acting my age for once in a blue moon.


...so for this event you'll be the SUB-DUDE? :happy:
 
I will be wearing typical Hollywood club attire. Jeans and an untucked button up. Maybe my avatar T shirt under that. I dont have anyone to impress though.

If YO have someone to impress - because your film is screening - the film will talk much louder than you getting all fancied up. Just dont look like a slob and you'll be fine. You dont need to make any GREAT appearance impressions; just dont make a BAD one.
 
Back
Top