"Dresscode" for the Festival???

Brandon and Penguin.... the combined cost of jeans and shirt can be no less than $350 to be considered "Hollywood club attire". If the jeans are less than $200, then no dice. Nice jeans should not be confused with "fresh off the ranch Wranglers". The doormen know the difference.

Also, the holes need to be created during the production of the jeans, not due to any form of manual labor.

For t-shirts, only real Affliction shirts count, no $12 Target knockoffs.

This is the town that B-listers and NBA stars dont get into clubs.

****! My jeans cost $30 and the shirt was probably $18. You have to remember, I don't live in Hollywood or New York, I live in Coarsegold, California. This is not "expensive clothes land."

Meaning I'm lost about the clothing stuff... I know some jeans are more expensive, but I've never heard of half the places you and Mattykins are talking about...

Good! I thought I was the only one. Although, I must say, I respect Mattykins and Gage for knowing so much about what clothes to wear. I have been trying to figure out what to buy lately as I am starting to think the band t-shirts and jeans aren't cutting it anymore. Maybe I'll shoot them some PM's when I decide to go looking for clothes, although if I have to go to the mall, I might be reluctant, I could go crazy in there what with the people, prices and corn dogs.

You say "name brands" I say "Does it matter? Clothes are clothes...right?"
 
Whoa now, what's all this? "Heavy hitters"?

I haven't worn my 3-piece in a while, it might be time. 3-piece with pre-drinking and a flask, yes, I think so.

I like Cinespace. :)
 
Good! I thought I was the only one.

But Tommy moved to L.A., the 3rd largest fashion market in the U.S. from Miami, the 2nd largest. He should know something. Then again, he lives in NORTH Hollywood, not WEST.
 
Great, so I could have worn jeans? I went out tonight and bought a couple hundred dollar pair of black italian slacks. I specifically remember the clubs in Vegas advertising they wouldnt even let you in if you were wearing denim.
 
Are you going, Doug?

I think I am. After all, I live walking distance from there. Although I have to be honest I haven't seen a straightforward description of the event yet! "Some kind of DVXuser screening, possibly based on Timefest" is what I've been able to gather. :)
 
Great, so I could have worn jeans? I went out tonight and bought a couple hundred dollar pair of black italian slacks. I specifically remember the clubs in Vegas advertising they wouldnt even let you in if you were wearing denim.

Yeah, but Vegas is dicks.
 
I think I am. After all, I live walking distance from there. Although I have to be honest I haven't seen a straightforward description of the event yet! "Some kind of DVXuser screening, possibly based on Timefest" is what I've been able to gather. :)

That pretty much covers it... :)
 
Yeah, but Vegas is dicks.

I dont know what that means. But I do know that that is Vegas and this is Hollywood. Besides, at the hottest clubs, in Vegas, Hollywood, or NYC, you are getting in no matter what, unless you are a name.

You might want to throw around Ken's name.

I KID!!!!!
 
Yeah, but Vegas is dicks.

Whaaaaa? I love Vegas! Greatest city in the world, I say!

I'm still debating whether to go with jeans or slacks. I already have the shirt picked out and I am pretty sure I've decided not to go with the jacket. If I choose the jeans I may have to buy new ones tomorrow because the ones I have now might not be dark enough.
 
You're fine with slacks. Dont listen to me. If all your friends were jumping off a cliff, would you?

Let me be the only 'tard wearing jeans. You kids get all gussied up.
 
Back
Top