I'm about to buy two 8gb P2 cards and was debating buying the P2 store.
I have about given upon the Cineporter as I have a project in October and cant wait any longer. I have the P2 Genie and laptop and think I might wait until an upgrade of the P2 store.
Just wondering if anybody feels this will be sometime soon ?
I have about given upon the Cineporter as I have a project in October and cant wait any longer. I have the P2 Genie and laptop and think I might wait until an upgrade of the P2 store.
Just wondering if anybody feels this will be sometime soon ?