DESIDERATUM - A Film By Ben Sliker

Well Ive seen all your previous fest entries, always solid stories, interesting cuts, solid across the board. Im pre picking you as top two with tarts fools and g-men as the other.

No pressure. :P
 
Well Ive seen all your previous fest entries, always solid stories, interesting cuts, solid across the board. Im pre picking you as top two with tarts fools and g-men as the other.

No pressure. :P

AH! I don't know if I can handle that kind of pressure! Need Coffee!

tweek1.JPG
 
exporting out a "safety" version right now... you know, a version that you can still upload even if there's catastrophic failures in the morning making last minute changes...

At least I have until 2pm here on the east coast.
 
exporting out a "safety" version right now... you know, a version that you can still upload even if there's catastrophic failures in the morning making last minute changes...

At least I have until 2pm here on the east coast.
Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking about safety... especially in these last hours. I got my safety is finally locked and ready to go.

East coast rocks for these deadlines.
I hear you on that one. Doing any final tweaks tomorrow morning. Big advantage of this side of the universe.
 
uploaded ... anyone want to try and beat us to be "last film uploaded"? you've got about 12 minutes ...
 
Ben... I know it might be early, but I'd like to get in line for more of your abuse via your famous live reviews (if you're doing it this time around). Last time I believe you said my film caused anal bleeding...this time I'm hoping for mere anal leakage...so grab a depends and let her rip!:)

...and as always....I'm really looking forward to your film.
 
Yeah Ben are you doing your reviews again? Looking forward to seeing your film - and the reviews too! Go ahead and put me down as #2 if we're starting a list. May be my first fest, but that doesnt mean I dont want some real criticism... tear it up!
 
Ben... I know it might be early, but I'd like to get in line for more of your abuse via your famous live reviews (if you're doing it this time around). Last time I believe you said my film caused anal bleeding...this time I'm hoping for mere anal leakage...so grab a depends and let her rip!:)

...and as always....I'm really looking forward to your film.

Yeah Ben are you doing your reviews again? Looking forward to seeing your film - and the reviews too! Go ahead and put me down as #2 if we're starting a list. May be my first fest, but that doesnt mean I dont want some real criticism... tear it up!

Again, thank you for all the enthusiasm for our film. As for the AIM sessions, all I can say at this point is maybe...
 
I'm trying to get this eunuch to do these this time around, and I want to be a guest AIMer

Everyone convince Ben to do the AIM sessions again!
 
AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM aim AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIM AIMA IMA IMA IAM IAM AIM AIM AIAM IAM AIMAIAM AIM AIAM IAM AIMAI AMI AMAIAMA IAM AIMA IAMAI AMIAA AIAM I AAI!!!!!!!

Is that clear? :) :) :)
 
maybe it's time to upgrade from the ol' dual G5 tower ... 2 hours til deadline!

I upgraded to a 8-core and I cant believe how fast my workflow has become in FCP
and Color. Cant wait to see this flick, seems to be a top runner.
 
Back
Top