D90s, D400, D300s?

Zim

Veteran
Here it is Jun 10th already and nothing yet. I guess it gives me more time to save some cash.
 
I'm just trying to be patient with my D90 but if a D300s with the same D90 implementation is what Nikon offers next, I may jump ship...
 
does this mean i shouldn't get the d90 now???
i dont mind a d400 or a d300s, because i can't afford that anyways..
but a d90s.... should i wait?!?!?!
 
man overboard! I can't wait any longer I'm getting a MKII today......but if the D300s is really cool "I'll be back"
 
man overboard! I can't wait any longer I'm getting a MKII today......but if the D300s is really cool "I'll be back"

Squig, I have gr8ly enjoyed following your trials and tribulations and look forward to what you think of the MKII. But I decided to w8 it out with my D90 and I'm not at all sure I won't feel like a total fool for having done so in August.:beer:
 
I would/shoud have done the same. I should have one in my hands tomorrow so expect an announcement from Nikon shortly after. There's been a recent price increase on the MKII here but I'm getting one at the old price so I should get my money back if Nikon can best the MKII......not an easy feat.

I'd rather wait for 24p but I just wanna shoot something!
 
i wonder if the d300s could be better at jello...they wouldn't just make an upgrade if they would build in a new sensor. it would rather be a new model number then...
 
I am going to go ahead and say the d300s is going to have video mode. I would put money on it, maybe a small a mount, but money none the less. I am doubting it having any improvements over the d90 movie mode. Maybe, just maybe with the recent release of the Canon manual control update, Nikon will get the hint and give us at least that. Without that, the 5D looks more and more tempting everyday. Full frame, great resolution, manual control video....I dont know.

Come on Nikon,
 
Back
Top