Change...

HKSC those are words of wisdom, the closest things we Americans have to your chinese proverbs.
 
Cha-cha-cha-cha-changes! (you know, as in "Bowie"...)

I got a feeling the next update will be good, even if they announce a small delay in production...
 
How many Baby RED in CHINA ? from 2007 -2010 ? My guess is 30.000 units for ASIA 's Developing countries.

MAD Investor in RED
ASIA and Greater CHINA and INDIA
 
RED will be the Founding member in CHINA's D-Cinemas Standard like DCi in USA.


Founder
RED007 in 2007
CHINA's D-Cinema Standard for nearly 5K Digital Screens
 
I knew all that ENG talk would mess things up...

cam_gv11.jpg


REDOne.2
 
taubkin said:
I got a feeling the next update will be good, even if they announce a small delay in production...
1165663223.jpg


The Big Tease.

I wanna see it all Jim. :beer::beer:

If that's too sexy a pic Jarred let me know and I'll edit it ;)

RED#'s cautiously optimistic
 
Last edited by a moderator:
REDONE.2 ?

GR-C1 was used for the one of the Film scenes in the " Back to the Future " in 1985 right, and I was selling that 1st VHS-C Shoulder type of Camcorder in HK and CHINA.

REDone is eSATA Drive for 4K REDCODE
REDtwo will be REV LTOx kind of Data Cartridge for 2K/1080444-422 REDCODE ( Of course we are not talking Propriety Broadcast based Tape Format need expensive VTR to playback the tape, and it's their Problems )

RED CHINA RED !!!
RED Square RED !!!
and Imagine the world wll be as REDones
 
Sorry D&G, had to make that image a little more user friendly.
Actually I'm really not sure that's any better... Hmm.
 
Jarred Land said:
those ... dots after the $5... signify three zeros each.

I hope you're going to give some of that dough to DeBranne - now that she's taking care of sending your batteries out while you're playing around with the RED team :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)
 
JVC has the 1st REDone for the Indies back in 1985, and they have their long years history in love with RED...........
 
evinsky said:
Sorry D&G, had to make that image a little more user friendly.
Actually I'm really not sure that's any better... Hmm.

ROTFLMAO :grin:

Much more effective...

I have to learn relearn photoshop :) :beer:


RED#'s cautiously optimistic
 
Back
Top