Change...

So I've wondered about this, if you started less than a year ago, why does your previous graphics say "Est. 1999"?
Glad to see the logo is less HAL like. I am guessing that in 1999, Jim was thinking 2001. It is almost 2007, so the dangerous buzz saw looks more up to date.
My old Apple G4 sounds like a plane taking off when it gets hot. Do the fans in Frankie sound like a skill saw when they turn on? (It is bolted to a table top after all.)
http://talbfhal.ytmnd.com/
 
Last edited:
I would have thought that all this talk of the mysterium sensor's performance being smooth, creamy and chocolately that red's logo should be a rich red cherry.

Cheers,
Pete
 
easy button

easy button

easy_button.gif

No cherry. No chocolate. They are going with the easy button untill Staples says they can't.
http://halstapler.ytmnd.com/
 
Last edited:
This is just a joke

This is just a joke

No more bread box. The new tool box design was seen being tested at the drag strip.
easybutton2.jpg

Hope you guys have a good sense of humor. (Don't get pissed.)
 
HKSC 2007 said:
GR-C1 was used for the one of the Film scenes in the " Back to the Future " in 1985 right, and I was selling that 1st VHS-C Shoulder type of Camcorder in HK and CHINA.

Ha, yes! During high school I was selling those furiously at VideoConcepts in Northbrook, IL. No auto focus. That was when savvy customers wanted to know about Newvicon vs. Saticon pickup tubes. There were no chip cameras.

A great product. Man, I thought build quality declined from there into the '90s, but now I look at stuff from the '90s and it's clear that the plummet kept accelerating. Let's see if $20K gets us back to something worth keeping...
 
Last edited:
Interesting (different) cultures... In the conservative Europe, keeping the things stable so better to think twice before being so receptive to change -- it can be a value-added!

Other euro pop quote is saying: no changes where the team wins... From where the trade mark value came/comes...? (who knows?)

However, in the american culture, (the) changes can be accepted differently...

On Jim's avatar, I have the same opinion. The former could be smaller but was cool enough. And I'm loyal to my first love(s)...

Anyway, last but not least: so many changes? Only where it is strictly necessary... and if for better (only if there, not backwards).

:)
 
Jannard said:
People that don't make you a little nervous will never surprise you with a revolution...

Jim
Words of a true rebel...

«Make no mistake... film projectors are destined for the museums. It is just a matter of time.» ~ Jim Jannard

LINK
 
Emanuel, surrounded by 2000 years old stones or more than that - I hope you don't mind my disclosure... :) - only you for the sake of...

(paying attention to such museums quote)
rome4.jpg
 
Last edited:
YES , it's very Truth.

Take your breath !!!

WHEELS ON FIRE - CREAM !!!

Founder
REDHKSC
CHINA and its SARs
 
Originally Posted by Jannard
People that don't make you a little nervous will never surprise you with a revolution...
Jim
The new avater? why? whats the reason?
Reason = revolution = low priced camera = low priced extras & accessories.
Jims not only at the cutting edge of camera price, he's at the cutting edge of all the other things like
Cine lens/redrail & cages /EVF/Storage drives/ Flash drives/ etc.
The red machine has got it's blade on, time to do some cutting. :) unless your in the same business:crybaby:
Michael
 
Mr. Jim Janard knows what he is heading to .......it's Change ..........

Again, REDolution is about keep changing Like CHINA..........or later RED Sqaure in Moscow ( ex-USSR )

REDHKSC
CHINA
 
Bango!!!

Jim, we should give him or her a NICE Gift !!! FROM HKG or CHINA ? You pick then I will follow.
 
Back
Top