Budgets? Pony up...

Budgets? Pony up...

  • Nothing at all....

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • $0-$500

    Votes: 20 58.8%
  • $500-$1000

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • $1000-$1500

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1500+

    Votes: 5 14.7%

  • Total voters
    34
What was yours? Pony Up.

Mine was zero... Had I finished, it might have been around a hundred for a couple of props I needed to buy.

Later,
Jason
 
$300 altogether. That includes craft service for 7 people for 3 nights (it adds up so quickly!)
 
80 mil. It was in my contract with Disney that I be able to produce this between the second and third films of my three picture deal.
 
Who was OVER 1500?

The movie probably coincided with a big-budget gear purchase for that person. I know when I did my Sci-Fest entry, I had just recently bought an M2, so I told all the actors that this was a $1,200 production so they had to take it seriously. =)
 
Still working on mine

250 for the pc
50 for gfx card
20 for tapes-blah

it's at least 350. so in usa currency. ranking up to..

$700+ atm

and i think someone clicked the 1500+ box for the hell of it
 
i dont think you include the price of the gear, unless it was gear specifically purchased to make this film. atleast thats how i would do it. or else pretty much all of em would be over 10k budget
 
i dont think you include the price of the gear, unless it was gear specifically purchased to make this film. atleast thats how i would do it. or else pretty much all of em would be over 10k budget

yeah that's pretty much it.

I couldn't edit on this pc so i had to by a pc for a editing suite style thing, which was 250 off ebay. After that there's just a domino effect of things needed.. legally, that is. Editing software, firewire add on ports etc.

But excluding that i need things like plaster, glue, paints, cloth, the extra things that pay up for masks sets and so on. CGI is about 20, probably get that done for free.

I'm still working on my entry, it won't be done for another month or so yet though. Still determined to finish. =]
 
i think somewhere between 800-1000 ... but i don't know, i haven't counted it all up, it may have been more.
 
Back
Top