BLACKOUT - A Chris Curl Film

OMG! That looks epic! Love the new take on the first shots. Can't wait to see how I look....I mean, how Act III is going to look.

That poor office takes a beating everytime you get a whim, Chris. Dig the BTS though (I now know what BTS stands for!).

I agree with puckthemad...a one-sheet would look nice! :beer:
 
Last edited:
Just throwing in my two cents - like the new color correction on that first screen. Maybe dial back the pink a bit in the rest of the lab shots, not sure about the vignette you added there. I need to see 'em in motion.
 
Last edited:
Great, now there's too much pressure to make a movie that is actually watchable, this changes everything.

Thanks for the compliments!
 
this is where tweaking those edits comes in useful I guess. I'm under pressure myself to make something that people will laugh at so just be glad you're not doing comedy. Just a superhero movie with a cool poster.
 
Back
Top