Rodney V. Smith
DVXFest Promo Guru
I started a Facebook Page for BetrayalFest 2010. You can link from here.
I'm trying to link all of the posters back to the individual threads so that there is easy access if any of your friends or family is interested. Treat this page as an addendum... exterior marketing for BetrayalFest.
I would eventually like use this as an easy way to encourage viewing during the Screening portion of the fest. Right now everything simply points back to DVXUser, the threads, Rules and the Press Release.
I'd like to encourage everyone to get working on their posters as well... it's a visual representation of your film and I feel horrible not uploading each and ever single film to Facebook... simply because you don't have a poster. So come on guys: get cracking! Remember the more info you give, the more we have to share with the world and get more viewers in.
PAGES:
VOICES FROM THE DARK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Voices-from-the-Dark-a-film-by-AJ-Brooks/362274407592?ref=mf
CIRCLES http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/pages/Circles/354775956384?ref=ts
THE SHELL GAMEhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Shell-Game/335021648999?ref=ts
THE LEFT http://www.facebook.com/pages/theLeft/332479771525
MIRROR MIRROR http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mirror-Mirror/225949769899?ref=ts
ROM http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROM-A-film-by-Benjamin-Sliker-and-Matthew-Bumby/357914440615
TAKING ADVANTAGE: http://www.facebook.com/takingadvantagefilm
LOOK BACK AND LAUGH: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Look-Back-Laugh-A-Film-By-Scott-Frosch/283688192969?v=wall
THE INDESPENSIBLE CHAUCER: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Indispensable-Chaucer-fan-page/276811393351?ref=mf
HUNTER'S EARTH: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunters-Earth/280100579206?ref=ts
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY: http://www.facebook.com/pages/For-Your-Own-Safety-Produced-by-Rod-Thompson/240277074618
ACCEPTABLE LOSSES: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Acceptable-Losses-A-Chris-Curl-Film/366052700314
FOLLOW ME: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Follow-Me-a-short-film/249468883026?ref=ts
I'm trying to link all of the posters back to the individual threads so that there is easy access if any of your friends or family is interested. Treat this page as an addendum... exterior marketing for BetrayalFest.
I would eventually like use this as an easy way to encourage viewing during the Screening portion of the fest. Right now everything simply points back to DVXUser, the threads, Rules and the Press Release.
I'd like to encourage everyone to get working on their posters as well... it's a visual representation of your film and I feel horrible not uploading each and ever single film to Facebook... simply because you don't have a poster. So come on guys: get cracking! Remember the more info you give, the more we have to share with the world and get more viewers in.
PAGES:
VOICES FROM THE DARK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Voices-from-the-Dark-a-film-by-AJ-Brooks/362274407592?ref=mf
CIRCLES http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/pages/Circles/354775956384?ref=ts
THE SHELL GAMEhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Shell-Game/335021648999?ref=ts
THE LEFT http://www.facebook.com/pages/theLeft/332479771525
MIRROR MIRROR http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mirror-Mirror/225949769899?ref=ts
ROM http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROM-A-film-by-Benjamin-Sliker-and-Matthew-Bumby/357914440615
TAKING ADVANTAGE: http://www.facebook.com/takingadvantagefilm
LOOK BACK AND LAUGH: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Look-Back-Laugh-A-Film-By-Scott-Frosch/283688192969?v=wall
THE INDESPENSIBLE CHAUCER: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Indispensable-Chaucer-fan-page/276811393351?ref=mf
HUNTER'S EARTH: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunters-Earth/280100579206?ref=ts
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY: http://www.facebook.com/pages/For-Your-Own-Safety-Produced-by-Rod-Thompson/240277074618
ACCEPTABLE LOSSES: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Acceptable-Losses-A-Chris-Curl-Film/366052700314
FOLLOW ME: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Follow-Me-a-short-film/249468883026?ref=ts
Last edited: