Hi everyone;
I am in need of a sample invoice for a job which I just completed. I was sure I would fine one on this site but I searched and nada. Anyways I did a job interviewing as children as part of a museum piece. I did everything including lighting and will be doing editing.
Thanks...
Hi I have the above mic. I am shooting a doc indoors but get echo. I assume that even with this mic that I need to get the shotgun and fuzzy to damper the surrouding noise. Also would using a boom help? I attached the mic for the first shoot.
Any help would be appreciate
Thank
Hello
I am looking make an investment in a microphone. Due to my limited budget I most likely will only be able to buy one mic. My need will be mostly documentary will some short story work. Has anyone have any experience with the above mic? Any thoughts?
Hi Everyone
I have been reseaching and thinking about how to shoot my planned documentary. I had thought about using the Anamorphic Adapter. After buying Barry's book, looking at this and other web sites I am thinking that it simply is not worth the hassle. In addition, the local rental shop...
I searched but didn't get any hits so if this question has been answered, please just point me to that ..
I am doing a documentary with hopes to someday convert to film (given enough success). My question is should I use the Pansonic anamorphic adaptor or just use the in camera 16:9 setting...
Hi - This weekend I worked on a film where I used a DVX100 and the other cameraman was using a DVX100a. When the Director attempted to download the DVX100 video from the DVX100a camera into Vegas, the tape locks and doesn't play. Has anyone experienced this before? Is there a probelm with...
I have read that all Panasonic DVX100 units record the audio 1-2 frames ahead of the picture in 24PA mode. Some NLE have a feature to auto sync (we are talking 24 p here). Does Vegas 4.0 have any function such as ' The Delay Audio feature will allow you to correct the problem. The default value...
HI - on my next shoot I will use my DVX but may have one additional camera man using a different mini-dv. I need some guidance on using both of these camera but still getting a consistent image. I am using a SOng filed monitor but had planned to plug directly into the DVX. I know that I will...
Hi - I am shooting a short outside on Memorial day weekend. I have read the using polaring filters can help bring out the colors outside as well as reduce glare. Can anyone advise on which filter they have used and which ones they would recommend.
Thanks
I am participating in a weekend film project where different teams write, direct and edit 3 different films. The problem is that whatever I shoot I won't edit. If I shoot 24p scene 5, will anyone who gets the footage be able to edit it in normal 29.97 mode without having to worry about he...
I am participating in a weekend film project where different teams write, direct and edit 3 different films. The problem is that whatever I shoot I won't edit. If I shoot 24p scene 5, will anyone who gets the footage be able to edit it in normal 29.97 mode without having to worry about he...
Can anyone advise on Digital Lighting magic vs. THE POWER OF LIGHTING FOR FILM & VIDEO WORKSHOPS. One is DVD and the other only VHS but want I just want the best for the money. has anyone used them?
Thanks