Zombiefest Update

Sorry... I have TWO older brothers. I'm 34... but yeah, still pretty immature even for that huh?:cheesy:
 
Hey, me too... I'll be 34 next year. :thumbsup: We should start a 34 club, or something:laugh: ... or ... not... just forget it:embarasse ...no, really...nevermind
 
Disjecta, your duck's staring to look like that nasty dog in the mascot thread! Looks much freakier than the RED EYE duck.
 
You know they say that over the course of your life with a dog, you begin to look like it. I hope that lady doesn't keep that ugly dog around too much longer... or else she'll have to wear a bag on her head.
 
Merchants of Dreams - I love your sig!

It's gonna be a great weekend. I wish I didn't have an all-day shoot on Saturday, though. I wanna spend that time watching zombie flicks.
 
HorseFilms said:
Merchants of Dreams - I love your sig!

It's gonna be a great weekend. I wish I didn't have an all-day shoot on Saturday, though. I wanna spend that time watching zombie flicks.

Thanks. I love it too. :grin:

I got bunch of stuff to do on sat too, I'll probably just gonna mass download it while I'm away. :thumbsup:
 
This contest is gonna be soo sweeeeeeeeet!!! I cant wait for this weekend!

Envision said:
Disjecta, your duck's staring to look like that nasty dog in the mascot thread! Looks much freakier than the RED EYE duck.

you are so rite.

Here is that sweeet ass dog again

uglydog21ge.jpg

gatta love it....so ugly...boils are extreme to the max...that made no sense...and its chewing on an arm!! classic.....btw..i jus noticed it has white hair.

and whats this news of you all being like 34?...you guys are gettin to the point where you could qualify for an AARP Card or Medicare...ya old geazers...lol
 
dj200423 said:
I want to pop his boils. They're so gross.
In the Westwood Studios videogame version of Dune 2000, I had to do that with the Baron. I played the role of the doctor who had to pop the boils on the Baron's back...

... and yeah, it's pretty gross.
 
I wonder what the average age is around here?

I'm part of the 34 next year club as well.

I would like to know that. But I'm mostly posting this because I have nothing to say but want to subscribe to this thread ... there's probably away to subscribe without posting but I am too lazy to care, right now at least.
 
I know I already said this in another thread, but it bears repeating... that zombie in your banner is one of them "never-nudes" isn't it?

I LOVE hearing that you guys are all around my age! I honestly figured we had either kids... or old men on here.

...wait a minute... I guess that IS the deal.

Okay seriously, the thing that amazed me the most about our flick is that it even got DONE. We all live in different parts of suburban STL and everybody was driving like 50 miles to converge (except for two people who lived 2 minutes from our location)... and on the first day nobody but those 2 showed up... next try we had more show... next day 2 main people dropped off the face of the earth... finally we got it shot in a marathon session... and do you know why I think it got done? 'CAUSE MOST OF THE RELIABLE PEOPLE WERE... 34. Ironic number isn't it? It's hard to get kids to even SHOW UP... let alone work on anything unless it's fun the entire time. In the end I met some people that you absolutely will see in my future projects... if they're willing to be part of my idea next time... rather then the other way around.
 
This is it everyone, the day the dead awaken! (...hopefully)

Let's all promise to watch each other's films with the lights turned off and the sound cranked high.
 
Back
Top