Copied from Vimeo:
a chance to throw some Zeiss Master Primes on the GH1+ Hack (otherwise known as the GH13). Nothing special at all, but I went ahead and cut up some stuff anyway REALLY fast. This was for my own purposes; I had a number of questions to answer:
1) Does the glass make a difference now?
2) How do the ZMPs play with the GH1?
3) Can I get a Pseudo Full Frame look by using ultra fast, ultra wide lenses?
4) Is the PL Mount a worthwhile deal?
ZMP 14/t1.3
ZMP 75/t1.3
the car footage is Kit Lens
And the bloomy shot of the 3D Si2K handheld rig is 35/1.4 Lomo.
Thanks to: Ilya Friedman and Hot Rod Cameras, and the HD Camera Rentals Crew for letting me play.
Footage is straight out of camera, straight AVCHD cut in CS5 and uploaded.
P.S. that's not really Paul Giamatti
P.P.S Yes I was hanging out of the window and nearly touching the street.
a chance to throw some Zeiss Master Primes on the GH1+ Hack (otherwise known as the GH13). Nothing special at all, but I went ahead and cut up some stuff anyway REALLY fast. This was for my own purposes; I had a number of questions to answer:
1) Does the glass make a difference now?
2) How do the ZMPs play with the GH1?
3) Can I get a Pseudo Full Frame look by using ultra fast, ultra wide lenses?
4) Is the PL Mount a worthwhile deal?
ZMP 14/t1.3
ZMP 75/t1.3
the car footage is Kit Lens
And the bloomy shot of the 3D Si2K handheld rig is 35/1.4 Lomo.
Thanks to: Ilya Friedman and Hot Rod Cameras, and the HD Camera Rentals Crew for letting me play.
Footage is straight out of camera, straight AVCHD cut in CS5 and uploaded.
P.S. that's not really Paul Giamatti
P.P.S Yes I was hanging out of the window and nearly touching the street.