XLH1 Grabs

In editing on an XLH1 short entitled 'No More Trophies For Everything' I should have more space to post full quality grabs later, but these are sd grabs off a dvd made of the film that was shot in 1080i 24f. We're mixing this week so I may have some video to post later this week. Let me know what you think of the grabs.

thanks Barlow
Picture9.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture2.jpg



keep in mind these are grabs from a DVD so lower quality. I might be able to post full size images later.
 
Nice job Adam. Lookin' forward to the final product.

So precocious for age 17. Oh to be in high school with these tools!

Good luck with your festival screening.
 
show your PRESETS man...................

I ask this question all the time. I think everybody to show them own PRESETS file here will be WoW!
 
presets

presets

pretty much normal. worked on the blacks a bit. almost zero color correction. a bit of desaturation for the bathroom clip. that's all. if there's enough interest i may get the movie online for you guys to see.

barlow - ill slip a copy in the mail later this week
 
Back
Top