XLH1 Footage

disjecta

Lucky Duck
Here's a quick clip from shooting today. The color is on the orange side because I didn't white balance and I'm still playing with the colors but just concentrate on the detail and beauty of the flowers and bird in the rain.

There is some MTV-style camera hunting going on while I was trying to figure out where the bird had gone to...lol

http://www.pinelakefilms.com/images/flowers_junco.m2t

Please right click and save as. I want to save my bandwidth from streaming.
 
Really very beautiful, white balance seemed okay, i didn't see any orangey tinge. Also, what did you shoot in 60i, 24f? What was going on? The colours were amazing.
 
That's 24F.

4.2.0 is just a number scheme with the H1. There's plenty of chroma info to make a beautiful picture. I've compared SDI 4.2.2. tap to HDV tape and it is very hard to see a difference.
 
Back
Top