XLH1 footage has alot of room from grading! A frame posted.

Guys, be kind...I was just goofing off in the parking lot, and I was losing light.
I was hunting focus all over the place because I was in relatively low light and in manual. You have to stop recording in order to use the focus assist,
and I was just trying to get some stuff shot before it got dark. Seriously, I had about 10 minutes outside with the camera, and then I had to rush into their offices and try to capture a few clips before they closed.

btw, for those who don't know, you need the vlc player.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
 
More Tests

More Tests

Ok I was doing some more simple testing in the grading process. Thought I would share the image example with you. What we have here is a:

"" CANON XLH1 1920X1080 UPSCALED TO 4K. SIMPLE GRADING PROCESS PERFORMED. THIS WOULD BE THE EQUIVALENT TO A 1000% BLOW UP OF THE EYE OF A 1920X1080 FRAME OF THIS 4K UPREZ IMAGE. ""

Here is the link: http://www.pbase.com/arrfilms

enjoy!


Michael Pappas
Arrfilms@hotmail.com
PappasArts & Arrfilms Main site
http://www.pbase.com/Arrfilms
http://www.PappasArts.com
http://www.Myspace.com/
 
Back
Top