AJ Brooks
Well-known member
Hey folks,
I will be producing my own entry for WestFest, but I plan to write as many scripts as possible to ensure I do not settle on my first idea.
So...
If anyone has any ideas they would like to see turned into a script, or would like my assistance in the writing process, shoot me a PM and we'll talk.
I've written the scripts for all my entries, Voices from the Dark, Red and the Wolf, Innocence, Perfect Fit...etc.
And possibly the scripts that I do not choose for my own entry may make there way here.
I will be producing my own entry for WestFest, but I plan to write as many scripts as possible to ensure I do not settle on my first idea.
So...
If anyone has any ideas they would like to see turned into a script, or would like my assistance in the writing process, shoot me a PM and we'll talk.
I've written the scripts for all my entries, Voices from the Dark, Red and the Wolf, Innocence, Perfect Fit...etc.
And possibly the scripts that I do not choose for my own entry may make there way here.